623 Wears Valley Rd
Construction will begin early 2012. This park will replace City Park as the main park for the City of Pigeon Forge in Spring 2013. This 118 acre park is being developed in two phases.
Download a larger view of the rendering.
The first phase of 40 acres will include the following facilities:
- Five 300’ lighted softball/baseball fields
- One lighted football field
- One multi-purpose field
- Two playgrounds
- Three shelters
- Walking trails
- Basketball court
- Two concession stand/restroom buildings
- Maintenance support facility
- Irrigation throughout the park
- Ample parking